- ...biologically relevant ligands...
- Ligands may be a
Ligands are not:
- peptide of 10 amino acids or less
- oligonucleotide of 4 nucleotides or less
- small organic molecule (e.g. ibuprofen)
- cofactor (e.g. NADPH)
- crystallographic additives (e.g. polythylene glycol)
- salts (Cl-, phosphates)
- buffers (e.g. Tris, CHAPS)
- metals (e.g. Rb+, Zn2+)
- metallic catalytic centers (e.g. FeS, NiFe)
- solvents (e.g. DMSO)
- ...well resolved...
- has a resolution of 2.5 Å or better
- ...binding data extracted from literature
- We've searched through the primary reference of each
PDB entry looking for Kd, Ki, and IC50 data.
If we've got something wrong or if you have something to add,
Please let us know - we'll correct it, and give you credit.